|Guidelines for submission
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- The content of the abstract should be divided into "Aim(s)," "Methods," "Results", "Conclusions" if applicable and is limited to 2500 caracters (title, author’s names, and affiliation excluded).
- Please add acknowledgements, references in the separate field below the abstract content.
- References should be indicated using the following format: author name, journal name, year of publication, volume, starting page, without manuscript title e.g., (Smith AG. et al. J Fant 2002:79:567).
- Abstracts can be submitted for posters or for oral communications or for both.
- Abstracts that have been presented at a foreign congress during the last year, can be submitted here again.
- Abstracts that have been published in a journal cannot be submitted here.
- Abstracts that have been submitted at an earlier SSNR or SSNS congress cannot be be submitted here again.