Joint Annual Meeting: Thursday to Friday, June 08 - 09, 2017
NeuroSpine Meeting | SSNR Educational Workshop : June 09, 2017
|Early Bird until
|Days||1 Day||2 Days||1 Day||2 Days||1 Day||2 Days||08.06.2017|
|Members physician SSNS / SSNR||120||200||140||240||160||280||100|
|Assistant / Nurse / Student||100||140||180||50|
Fees in CHF
Subject to modifications
* the registration fees IG-NOPPS for the congress are covered by the SSNS.
Therefore the participation is free of charge.
All cancellations must be made in written form to the administrative secretariat.
Cancellations received up to 30.04.2017: 50% refund
Cancellations after the 01.05.2017: no refund
Main presentations and SSNR Educational Course: English
Free communications and posterflashes: English (German or French)
Program IG-NOPPS: German
A social dinner will take place on Thursday at 19:30, June 8, 2017
- Swiss Society of Neurosurgery (SSNS): 6 Credits (8.6.2017) + 8 Credits (9.6.2017)
- Swiss Society of Radiology (SSR): 6 Credits (8.6.2017) + 6 Credits (9.6.2017)
- Swiss Orthopaedics: 8 credits (9.6.2017)
- Swiss Neurological Society: 6 Credits (8.6.2017) + 6 Credits (9.6.2017)
Accepted abstracts will be published.
Confirmation of participation
You will receive a confirmation of participation by email after the congress.
A selection of hotel rooms in Berne is available for booking.
More about accommodation
Jan Gralla (Congress Co-Chair)
Oliver Hausmann (President SSNS)
Andreas Raabe (Congress Co-Chair)
Luca Remonda (President SSNR)
Extended committee (NeuroSpine)
Adrian Merlo (Chair NeuroSpine)
Websites of the societies
IMK - Institute for medicine and communication Ltd.